Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Searching for a Niche that I am Passionate About!

I just said a mouthful in my last post and I did not want to make anyone angry but I do want to open Americans eyes that are closed. The point of my last blog was to get people to vote and it does not matter which party you belong to. I am not sure that this is where my blog is heading but I felt I wanted to express something that I feel very passionate about. I am just brainstorming ideas and I would like to help others gain knowledge about living life and making it better. At age 50 you come to a time you hope to leave a legacy. How much money you make is usually forgotten but not when you make an impression is someones life. Working in mental health for many years I would like to think I assisted that person in making positive changes in life. I have had adolescents that came back several years later and thanked me for my help. They were proud that they quit using drugs and were attending college. I am no expert but I do feel qualified regarding life experiences and people. I did work with thousands of adolescents that had behavior and substance abuse issues. Helping people comes very natural for me. It feels really good when you can make a difference in someones life. Just writing posts help me to come up with new ideas and I hope I will get more focused on one topic that I feel will make a difference in someones life. Tell the next Kelly Says have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment