Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Made my First Adsense Sale

I was surprised when I checked the "monetize" button on one of my blogs. It said I had earned $1.75 and on AdSense and this shocked me and gave me motivation to keep learning and blogging. What is unique about this sale was that it was a creative site of my own illustrations. This blog has had some traffic but no money yet but I am going to try and change this. My blog An Unknown Writer, Illustrator and Photographer is the current favorite. It shows illustrations and other creative things. My focus was just to display my artistic talent so I could possibly sell my talent to any art collectors.
This dollar will be framed because it is my first sell. All business people like framing their first dollar as it reminds them of the hard work and effort was not wasted. I also is a sign of where I started and my future goals. It motivates me to keep going and gathering knowledge  Hang in there because it can happen to you. This is very awesome because I did it on my own so I must be doing something right.
I did learn that the more you blog the greater the chance for visitors to your site. I read that if you add more pages this also increases the chance of traffic so this maybe my next move. This was a real confidence builder and I can't wait to learn other methods to making money. So far I did not have to spend any money but I have been putting in a lot of time. Keep blogging because you never will know when you could actually replace your income on the net from doing something I you really enjoy. This would be a dream come true.
Kelly Says, Rock On and "Christoper Columbus".

No comments:

Post a Comment