Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, May 10, 2010

Making Money On-line. Is it Possible?

After reading my e-mails this morning I noticed how all e-mails about ways to make money on-line resembled each other in appearance and content. They all tell you how you can be wealthy in weeks by using their software.We were always taught if it sounds to good to be true than it probably is but I guess we still like to believe that people in general are honest. If I would of bought the first software that guaranteed to make me rich I would of spent thousands of dollars like they did to figure out how to make millions. When you click close to shut the link then it says to hit the cancel button and it takes so much money off. I try to shut it off and the cancel button is flashing in my face.The price starts at $97 and you end up paying $17 if you keep hitting cancel. If their product is so good then why do they continually reduce the price.
I am a product of information overload and now I distrust most all the money making scams. Since I did not take the first offer each day I get a new e-mail for the some product that claimed to make me rich I have gained valuable knowledge. Now I am not a business whiz but it seems like they are having a lot of difficulty selling their products. There is also something else I see a lot and that is their are only 43 spots left before they close this to the public. Why always 43 spots and still months later. The problem is that they never tell you enough about their product to make a educated business decision on whether you want to buy it.
I will be fair though their are some one which is Wealthy Affiliate that has been pretty honest and my research has lead me to believe that they may give me at least a chance to learn something about making money from home. I would like to see something unique and fresh. I am tired of them boasting about how much they made, their new homes, their new expensive cars. All I really care is if it can work if you follow the steps or if it is for me. Personally I would like to at least be able to make a nice living working from home. Saying all I have to work is 7 minutes a day does not give me much faith in making millions. Just a word to all the work at home on-line businesses, Americans are not stupid and when treated like they are you lose another sale.
I challenge an on-line marketer to show me a new technique and idea that does not just hype me up but gives me a new and fresh way to make a profit online. Give me tools and software that work to make enough money to live comfortably. I am willing to work hard and give more time to it then just 18 clicks. Maybe these are good programs but the advertising is so similar I cannot tell one from the other.
The New American Dream now is just being able to keep my home, car and feed the family. Please though I beg you do not try to steal from my pocket as I want to believe that most people are honest. I will work hard but give me the information that allows me to make a good business decision. Do not make me pay money just to see the product. You can even test an electronic before you buy it. One last thing do not treat the public as if we were stupid because we are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment