Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Becoming an Affilaite-My First Try

The Who, What, When, Where and Why About Affiliates: as Kelly understands it. Affiliates are many different types of companies that give you the opportunity to advertise their products. You earn a commission if someone purchases their product from you site. I went to ClickBank because I am familiar with them. I have heard many expert marketers in the field suggest trying this when researching hot products with a tool ClickBank offers. I have heard of other sites that do the same thing but I am taking this one step at a time. I went to tab of hot selling products and then typed in an general area that was related to my niche. I also chose a product that related to my site. They have a description of the business, ratings. sales and the commission they paid.also had a link to their website so I could gather more information. I then placed the hoplink which they provided on my blog in a gadget and the link appeared on my page. This is still in the experimental stages. I did get permission from the company first and they sent me an e-mail quickly. I put is on my blog that I made my first Adsense sale as it gets more traffic. I will let you know how it works. Here is the blog site if you want to see it: http://anunknownwriterartistandphotographer.blogspot.com/

This is just an opinion of what Kelly Says

1 comment:

  1. I sure would like some feedback to know how I am doing or is this old stuff to everyone?

    ReplyDelete