Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Get a Life

As I sit here today and listen to what is going on in the world I would like to just scream! The world seems to be falling apart. Yet, living in America I can walk out my door and see nothing but blue skies, birds and the great things that spring brings. When I think that I could be looking out my door and seeing what third world countries see it gives me chills. It always looks grim and dark at least on TV and I am sure that it looks that way up close if you had a chance to look.
If you are in America and complaining about anything you should just turn on your television and watch the news. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and even more get off your butt and do something about it. Just complaining does not solve a thing. If the citizens of America don't start speaking out we will look out the door and see a mighty depressing sight.
I am tired of people making excuses of why they don't vote but still complaining about what is going on with the country. You cannot just sit on your butt and do nothing about it. I am looking for some Americans that are willing to really change what we see is wrong in America. At least the Tea Party Americans are trying to do something about the state of the nation. Unemployment is at an all time high and if the economy is recovering I sure cannot tell. Yes I am a part of the statistics of the unemployed but just think about this for a minute. What you really do not know  is that the statistics include only those which are on unemployment. If your unemployment has ran out do they know if you have a job or not?
Well America it is time to wake up and realize that while you worry about just surviving yourself you really have no one looking out for your best interest. You need to wake up before one day you look at what use to be the richest country in the world is now gone. What will it take for you to wake up and see what is really going on in your country. Do you even care or will you wait until someone else is telling you when and where you can live, work or play. If you don't think that this can happen just look at the history of the world. How long did it take one man to talk human beings into killing other human beings? When I mean to get a life you better pay attention because a lot of things are happening in the background that are not good for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment