Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brainstorming a Niche

I have been using something that I was taught in creative writing class in college. I have been making a list of everything that I am passionate about and want to write about. I use main topics such the outdoors. Below them I have a list of subtopics I then add everything I would like to write about this like gardening, growing houseplants without killing them, the possibilities are limitless. You get the idea and I know you can do this. I am making sure that I can write many posts for a very long time.
I have decided to try a few ideas and I will let you know if they work. I will start one more blog other than the ones I have already started and which ever I feel has the most potential and is something I am really passionate about will be the blog I focus on. I believe focusing on one or two good blogs is a lot of work and I want to make them the best I can. I am keeping an open mind and a positive attitude. Marketing is the key to a successful blog and it does need to gain the interest of the public. I will make money off of this market yet. Just wait and see. One thing I won't do is brag about my riches and I won't make any promises I cannot back up. I will not fool the public like I have seen others do. I know you are smart and will not fall for anything dishonest. That's an idea I may write about advertising, what is smart and what is stupid or irritating. Start brainstorming and I will show you my results on my next post. Please be patient with me for all you bloggers out there that are successful. I hope to enjoy your successes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment