Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Bad Advertising

I get dozens of e-mails everyday on Search Engine Optimization, more traffic, a niche (the right niche), my on-line business is making thousands in just three days, and it goes on and on. They show you a new house, several new cars and the vacations they take all over the world. Remember there is always a disclaimer. Showing this information to desperate people who need money do fall for it or these people would not be in business. This is what causes a distrust with the American public. Sometimes people forget that we are not stupid, desperate, but not stupid.
One thing that needs to change is repetitive advertising. Is this a desperate attempt to get a few bucks from a lot of people for old information?  Things on the Internet are changing everyday. The only way to get somewhere is by taking some risks and educating yourself. I believe that there are honest on-line businesses that you can make money on but you must be passionate about what you are selling. Before you end up charging thousands of dollars on your credit card to purchase an on-line business I hope together we will be able to have all the information to make educated business decisions. My philosophy about selling something is you have to believe in what you are selling. I feel that the Internet can be a good way to be in business for yourself as it has many possibilities.
With this blog I will begin to study the process of making money on-line and plans to break away from the advertising that is redundant. I am hoping to educate myself and you in more unique way to make money on-line. It may take awhile but I will assure you that I will make every effort to not sell you something that does not work. I will maintain integrity and above all I will be honest. The way each person gets successful has to do with being unique and setting yourself apart from your competition. In my next post I will begin my quest.

No comments:

Post a Comment