Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Information about How to find a Niche

Finding a Niche through the “how”… (PART 2) : Wealthy Affiliate Blog
This website is very helpful and has good information about how to find a niche. It is Wealthy Affiliates which I feel is one of the best sites to get information. Of course you can pay to join but at least they give you some information before you make a purchase. I hope I am smart enough that I can use the free information to make some money on the web. I am sure it will take some time though.
Another good site for blogging information and how to make money and is Yaro Starak. He has a newsletter that gives good information about blogging. He is an honest blogger in my opinion. He does charge you to become a student but he also gives you free information some times. If I had the money I would pay for his course. Well maybe someday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment