Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, May 17, 2010

Making Money Taking Baby Steps

I have been reading "POTPIEGIRL" and she has shared some great information that I would like to share with you. She sent me an e-mail that was a reply of people wanting to make just make zero to $1000 a month on-line to start off with. This is very honest and realistic. "Plug and Play Niche Cash" was a link she turned me on to and it was very simple and a great piece of advertising. It is free information and very simple to follow. They are going to have more free information again for the next step. I cannot wait as it was so refreshing. If you can KISS (keep it simple stupid) than maybe we can all learn something that will lead us to more money one day. By making 1 sale a day for 30 days making $33.33 for that sale that is $1000 a month. Here is the link she gave me and I am sure she wouldn't mind if I shared it with you: http://www.plugandplaynichecash.com/videos/jenn.html. I am slowly working on being an affiliate. Good Job Pot Pie Girl! Hang in there and we will be making money before you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment