Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Newbie Blogger

I read a very informative e-mail tonight that raised some interesting solutions. It gave me some insight into blogging for profit. It described how each individual posts you made were rated by Google and not your actual blog. The most important thing is it takes time to get incoming links to each post you publish at least that is how I understand it. You also need to comment on sites similar to yours. The more you connect with others the more your site gets attention. The more posts the more opportunity for gathering important links. After I do more research on the person that gave me this information I will see if it is appropriate to identify him. I am not sure on regulations about this at this time. This information was about Wordpress blogs and how to work the traffic on them but I will need to explore blogger and how it works to get traffiic. I will try to contact this person and see if he minds that I give you his name and program information which at first glance seems to have a good product to sell.
I have adsense on this site but have had only 10 viewers and no revenue at this time. I will just keep posting pages and hope that you will become a follower. Tonight I am keeping it short and sweet as I have had a rather busy day but this gives me something to work with. Have a Good Day tomorrow and I'll be back after I do more research. Good Luck to you on blogging.
Kelly Says, a newbie blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment