Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Software That Will Not Change Your Bank Account

When you think about making money on-line everyone claims they have the best way to show you how to live a living on-line. Let me tell you what the perfect product is. What if I told you that after you pay for this software what you will get.
  1. It has many different people selling the same type of product but they use different marketing methods and most of them are scams or outdated. 
  2. The cost you pay me for the product is not enough to cry over so you more than likely will blame it on yourself or they will blame you for it not working.
  3. The gaurentee runs out before you have given it a fair chance or it is embarrassing you fell for a scam or it is not worth the time and effort to get your investment of $47, $37, $27, $17 or $7 back.
  4. You will not get a return on your investment of even the cost of a product and your time is wasted.
  5. It will take a lot of work and effort on your part. No magic push button software to thousands.
  6. I accidentally forgot to let you know that you have to purchase more products for it to actually work.
  7. I will not promise that it will change your life unless you are one of the lucky few.
  8. There are extra costs that I will not disclose before you buy it.
  9. You will catch me laughing at your wasting your money on the worthless product I sold you as my bank account is full and my life is changed from picking your pocket
  10. I would not want any competition in the making money on-line products unless you were one of my affiliates making me richer.
Sorry if this information angered you but I know you are intelligent people and should be treated with respect. Approximately 1 out of 10 people are actually honest in this market. It  is becoming very apparent that marketers that rip consumers off are now changing their names so they can laugh in your face again.  The recent marketing techniques show me how desperate people are to maintain there high living off your efforts to find a product that will make you money on-line.

There are a few that have stayed consistent. To maintain my integrity I have taken off all making money products off my site until I find one that works. I have been gathering information in the on-line money making opportunities for aver 2 years now and feel I can safely tell you the ones that have not changed their name and have been around for awhile. This tells me that they have a opportunity worth exploring.

Kelly Says, "If you have a story that disproves what I say I welcome your comments. Prove me wrong as I want to believe there are honest people that will help you earn money on-line.

No comments:

Post a Comment