Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, March 21, 2011

Review Sites Need To Be Reviewed

I went to search the internet from some information about finding legitimate work on-line and believed that they had really tried the products as they claimed before recommending them to the public. They had rated them from the best opportunities with a star rating system and seemed really legitimate. So I pushed the most highly rated program that was interesting to me and BAM I realized that this site was a total scam.

This really bothered me as I was researching very diligently to find information that I could rely on and they even claimed to be rated with the Better Business Bureau. After I realized that the site they had rated was a 5-star company was an out right in your face scam I went to the BBB. After trying every means to find the business on the BBB site I realized that it had no rating and was not listed at all.

What made me believe that they were honest is they talked about several companies that were scams. Another way to tell if they are verified or listed with the BBB is to press on the icon and a window opens up showing the company name, address and rating on the actual website.

Because they mentioned the BBB I put my trust in them without taking the measure to verify them first. How sad it is that people are so desperate that they are conning people saying they are saving you from the scam artist. I always push the icons and I am very careful to verify that they are real and not copied. As a graphic designer I could easily make identical symbols of the icons in Photoshop and Illustrator.

Trust in your intution and research each making money on-line opportunity first especially the sites that claim to have tested the products before you even think about purchasing the product. Now I understand how others lost thousands of dollars before making 1 cent on-line by not doing research and buying worthless products. We need sites to review these sites that review scams.

Kelly Says, Do not make the same mistake and assume that they are honest people trying to keep you from losing money claiming they bought and tried the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment