Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, March 14, 2011

Changing Direction

Not being an authority on making money on-line at this point in life yet why should you even listen to me. I am only a mere cog in the great wheel of life trying to eek out an honest living from my home. As I have no money to invest and my original goal was to prove that it could be done with the help of free information I learn from kind people in the category of making money on-line.

At this point in time the only thing I have lost is time in creating posts that may some day may turn zero dollars into a living by being diligent and continuing to persevere in this continually changing and challenging Internet market. I continue to search for the magical product that will please my debtors and change my life forever. I did get 27 visitors in one day on the ex-stripper review. Stripper was probably the keyword that brought my traffic.

The biggest problem I have run up against is finding that unique product that will let me sleep with a clear conscious. I want to be someone you can trust and know that when I sell a product it will help you make a living on-line. The truth is that I have had a lot of difficulty in finding that product. It not due to not trying as I have searched endlessly in every crack and crevice. I am starting to wonder if there is such a product.

I have watched e-mails from people when they just began and they are making money but now I see they are selling their integrity. I receive 8 e-mails from different people all trying to sell you the latest making money on-line opportunity. So what's a person to do? Provide valuable information that stops complaining about the dishonest people in life and focusing on the good.

All the traffic I have got came from article writing and websites that I used my blog to show my talent or skill.  I know now that you must spend a lot of time creating articles if you want any traffic and you need to specialize your niche selling products for specific targeted traffic.

Sometimes I still cannot help but interject my opinion as that is just me. It is a free country you know but I am tired of the %$^*& they try to sell you. I can say my competition will not be the gurus that making money on-line as I have a heart. My goal is to develop a new charity when I make more money than I need every month. You can't take it with you and money can never buy eternal life but it can help others.

What you will see is a picture of my extra money going to help a new group of growing people that needs help "The working poor". I am not sure how I will know how to go about it but where there is a will there is a way.  My new and improved site will becoming next so I hope you will stay with me. Kelly Says, I will share how it works when I can honestly feel that it is the real method to making a living on-line.

How to Write & Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit: Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio Programs, DVDs, and Other How-To ContentHow To Quickly And Easy Write High Quality Articles That Make You Money Fast! How To Make Money On The Internet By Writing Articles And Posting Them Into Article Directories - AudiobookMake Money Online & Work from Home (Video Series #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment