Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Friday, March 25, 2011

Being A Secret Shopper

I just received my first check from being a Secret Shopper and I was delighted realizing it was actually an honest business. After I initially signed up I was able to pick the shop and it told me the amount of time I had to complete the shop and fill out their paperwork.

The reason I was a little nervous was right after signing up for my first shop I was sent an e-mail that wanted me to do the money order scam. I was sent two money orders by Federal Express with my name on them for the exact same amount of $963.00. Then I was to take out my payment of $200 and forward it on to another address that they gave me in the instructions.

They actually spent $20 to send it to me. Being a careful person I contacted my bank and was told not to proceed as it was a scam. It seemed so real but after I thought about it I was brought to my senses. By cashing the money orders it would look like I received all the cash and the IRS would think this was income.

The secret shopping job was real and I got paid just as they said. I did a shop that was something I would of purchased anyway so nothing would have been lost. I made very little but was excited that it was actually an honest business and I plan on doing another soon. I will try a restaurant so nothing is lost if I don't get paid. I hope it continues to pay as it said. I will let you know about the company after I do my second shop.

If all goes well I will let you in on the site. It does take some time to fill out paperwork and get a check but you really can't lose if you pick a shop that provides you with something you want and get paid a little extra for paying attention to your surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment