Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Article Marketing

Article marketing is a great way to express the knowledge of something you feel passionate about or share your opinion. If you like to write this is a great way to share to the world about anything and everything and if you like to read this is a great place to check out well-known or unknown writers.

The views I received on E-zine after only writing 5 articles brought more traffic to my blog which showed me that there is a connection of increasing visibility to your site. I actually felt that being a published author was a great accomplishment, especially when people actually read the articles.

Now I am challenging myself to write more compelling articles experimenting to see what information and writing style will increase the views. It's exciting to see what motivates people and encourages them to follow you as a writer. I have always wanted to write books for children but wasn't sure where to start.

With article marketing you can test the stories by seeing how many views you get. This also means traffic which may help you increase the traffic to your website or blog. Writing articles can be time consuming but if you enjoy it then you may have a lot to gain.

I recently found a new article site as I was only familiar with E-Zine. StreetArticles.com was one I never heard of before. Check it out and let me know what you think. Here is the link http://www.streetarticles.com/internet-and-businesses-online/do-you-believe-in-angels-or-angles of my first article.

You never know when you write the magic article that could lead you to a job, help someone or just be a new hobby for the person that loves to write. Kelly Says. "ENJOY".

The Complete Writer: Writing with Ease:First Language Lessons for the Well-Trained Mind: Level 1 (Second Edition) (First Language Lessons)Create Your Writer's Life: A Guide to Writing With Joy and Ease

No comments:

Post a Comment