Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Ex-Stripper's Story-My Review & Opinion

I have received many e-mails from the stripper that reveals all about how the gurus and the people getting rich laugh behind your back as they steal your hard earned money for their programs that will get you nothing in return. What is even more astonishing is when she shows the photo of the people at her club celebrating with your money and I recognized some of the people that I thought were honest.

She claims she blackmailed them and said that she would tell one of the man's wife with three kids that he is at her club. What even farther makes me angry is they are calling you names she can mention but she infers that you are a chump for purchasing their worthless products.

What makes this video so appealing is she is being totally honest about most of these big marketing gurus that are getting wealthy while stealing money from your pocket. But then she turns around and uses the same thing to sell you their products for the price of $47.

She is using your money to invest in her handbag company and is settling in to make an honest living while stealing your money. What makes her any different from them? She is only willing to give 350 people this chance at $47 a pop. If you add this up it is she is making only $16,450.00 total.

This video goes around the world and is offered to millions of people that want to believe there is a magic button and with so many clicks you are a millionaire. If it was that easy we would have millions of people quitting their day jobs and working from home. Who doesn't want a life like this?

I almost fell for it until I listened all the way to the end. I call this a great marketing scheme and pretty unique twist in trying to sell you a product that may make you some money but after the 60 day guarantee is over and you can't get a refund on the same product that many people buy what happens?

The person that marketed this on-line money making product is rich and you wasted $47 of your hard earned money.Now he is off trying to find another marketing scheme, create another product, sometimes changing his name so he can repeat the same process. The saying "if it sounds to good to be true, it is".

Making an honest living on-line selling on-line money making products takes work and only the products that really work take more than a magic button to riches. I am still a believer that there is honest people that will help you make money on-line but they guide you and not promise instant riches.

You have to use the mind that God gave you to make an honest living on-line. Whatever you do make sure you know what you are selling to people before you put it on your site. Honesty will get you farther and you know the money you put in your bank account really helped others.

If I am wrong I would be glad to be the first to admit it! Prove me wrong as I want to believe in honest people that want to help others make a living on-line. Offer me guidance, not a magic button to push that is dishonest. I'd rather make a few dollars honestly then by stealing from others. Let me use my own brain and skills to making an honest living on-line. I can go to sleep with a clear conscious, can you?

Kelly Says, I will no longer put any product on my site unless I try it first or I know you will have what you paid for in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment