Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, December 27, 2010

OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW

The past is gone and the new year brings new hopes of a better year. Some things still will linger into the new year such as being unemployed but with faith all will be well. It is a good time to begin to think about what your New Years Resolutions will be. Some of the things on my list will be trying to stop smoking as I cannot afford it and my health becomes more important with age.
The next item on my list is to strengthen my faith in people and even more so in myself. Faith seems easier to have when all is going well in your world but not when you are facing the New Year with the same problems. I believe that this year will require a lot more faith due to our economy and the problems that face us as a country.
Worrying never accomplished anything so this year I want to be more grateful. As long as I can wake up everyday and feel that I tried my best yesterday I have nothing to regret tomorrow. Changing the way you think is a process that takes time. When you have been hurt in the past by a mean old person that totally rearranged your life in some form or another you have to learn forgiveness. To forgive is growth and all the effort you put into learning to forgive gives you new strength to handle obstacles in the future. 
If you read any of my articles you can tell by one article about "Mini Hitlers" that I had a bad experience with a boss. Today even though I am unemployed I am grateful to her for letting me out of the prison in my mind. Their are many good people in the world and I am sure that I will find a new employer that will restore my faith in bosses. "OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW" as the saying goes. Happy New Year to all of you and it will be a great one.
Kelly Says, COMING SOON SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT SO STAY TUNED.
Sterling Silver "When You Have Faith, Anything is Possible" Ring, Size 6Kelly Rae Roberts Collection - Faith BoxGod's Heart Faith & Fashion Bracelet God's Heart Faith & Fashion BraceletSterling Silver "Faith, Hope Love" Open Heart Pendant, 18"

No comments:

Post a Comment