Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Friday, December 3, 2010

MOTIVATION MOVING FORWARD

Instead of complaining about the overflowing garbage can as well as the housework that is creating clutter in my life and mind why don't I just do it. Normally I am an organized person and keep my house clean but lately I spend most of the day just sifting through my inbox full of useless e-mails. I am now motivated to move forward and hit delete without reading. You probably wondering why I don't just do the housework prior to looking on the computer as that would be the best answer.

FINDING A JOB is what is most important to me at this time and it takes time to create resumes and apply on-line and even then you have to hit "no thanks" due to the advertising for schools and whatever else they decide to place before you to get to the actual application process. I am now trying to block messages which does not work very much. I am totally frustrated with the worthless garb that is floating on the internet.

In my fantasy world I would like to create a product that could filter my incoming messages allowing one e-mail with the product versed 27 people selling the exact same product I could make a fortune. If anyone knows of a product like this please let me know before I become filthy rich on this idea. Mind you please do not steal my idea as I have a patten.

I know that it is not effective to cancel a subscription from one person because I am placed on another persons e-mail list selling the exact same product. Just one inquiry into an eye catching e-mail and there it goes again 50 people offering the same product. I want to create software that will stop the same products verses just blocking the persons e-mail.

Gary Simpson has an Internet Marketing Blog and Newsletter that gives you valuable information for free and you have the choice to get his newsletter e-mailed to you. Here is the link and I promise that you will only get e-mails from him if you sign up. Just let him know that Kelly sent you even though I do not earn a cent. I just want you to have some good information about internet marketing and inspirational information for free. Hit any other link on his site and you are entering at your own risk. http://motivationselfesteem.com/talk/1990/my-declaration-of-war-on-junk-in-internet-marketing.htm/comment-page-2#comment-11344

Finding a job is very time consuming and important to me at this point in life. I want to let the employers that respond back with an e-mail even  if I did not get the job is very motivational and much appreciated. I have even received vaulable feedback about my resume and this is very helpful knowing you are doing the right thing. Thanks to all you employers that take the time to write an e-mail.

Kelly Says, Looking for a partner that wants to assist me in developing a new software for unwanted e-mails. We'll get RICH!
Succeeding with Agile: Software Development Using ScrumMaking SoftwareMaking it Big in Software: Get the Job. Work the Org. Become Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment