Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A JOB

To all the employers I wish you would have a prosperous year. It's a fact that America needs jobs and the only way the economy will change is the employers ability to hire new employees. The government gave themselves a raise when many Americans are trying hard just to survive. I wonder how many of them had count their change to buy a gallon of milk. Instead of blaming anyone I want to be a part of the solution. The people of America are really strong and survivors and you can verify this by our history. As one of the unemployed Americans, all I want for Christmas is a job.

Just give me the opportunity and I will use all my talents to generate income for your company. A job is more than just a paycheck to me. It's a personal investment in giving a company the biggest part of my waking life. I will show up to work each day ready to get right to work putting a smile on my face. Always striving for perfection but remembering I am human. I am always willing to do more than what is expected of me. Given the opportunity to use my knowledge and numerous hidden talents I will exceed your job description and expectations. My eagerness to learn and optimistic mood energizes the other employees.

I just need the chance to get my feet in the door and get mt feet wet so to speak. After learning how your company runs then watch out as your mission, vision and values become my goals. A lot of employers would be surprised how a dedicated employee wants the company to exceed. A growing company means success and more jobs. A supervisor that has confidence in the employee giving them room to grow and utilizing their hidden strengths and talents will be blessed indeed.

Most everyone needs higher goals to reach and this encourages growth. This is a win-win situation for everyone. A companies success leads to job growth and there you have it a thriving economy. The answer to the perfect career. It's nice to be treated well by your employer as happy employees more productive. Companies that succeed and are held in high esteem in the community.

The best Christmas gift you can give someone unemployed a job. They will be more grateful as you gave them a chance and they have the ability to house, feed and care their family becoming a contributing member of society verses a drain. Imagine the possibilities and enjoy the gift of giving.

Kelly Says, If you want to hire someone that wants to help you achieve greater success for your organization, I'm ready and able!

No comments:

Post a Comment