Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Sunday, December 12, 2010

HOW ONE INTERVIEW INCREASED MY HOPES

On Wednesday I received a phone call for an interview. The next day at 3 pm. I was there full of confidence and reading to give it my best. In the past I sounded too desperate and did not stress my talents outside of the job description. Being yourself is important and when you want to sell yourself to a company it is not good to sell short just to get the job. I do not want a just a job but career that I can invest my talents and skills to make a difference.

I have many marketable skills and even though I am a little shy I want to work for a company that will encourage me grow as a person and an employee. I also want to find an employer that will keep me as I am dedicated and want to stay with them for years. Forget this hopping around. I want to be an asset that will help the company grow and contribute to its' continued success. My abilities go beyond the job description but it is hard to put that into words. Personal branding is thinking of yourself as a high quality product except you have ambitions, feelings and are a human being.

Being human gives you qualities that are hard to put on paper. It is actions that can only be seen once you are working for the company. I want the company to trust me as much as I want to trust them. I do not want them to exchange me for a person just because they can pay them a lower wage to start. The ideal employer recognizes talent and uses it to his benefit. Does anyone know an employer like this? I know they are out there but when boss is good employees will stay and I understand why.

The success of a company is measured by not only making a lot more money but by when you never see an ad for employment unless it is to hire new employees.

Kelly Says, Good fortune to all the companies that treat their employees so well that they never want to leave.

The 10Ks of Personal Branding: Create a Better YouCareer Distinction: Stand Out by Building Your BrandThe Brand Called You: The Ultimate Personal Branding Handbook to Transform Anyone into an Indispensable BrandCareer Smart - 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment