Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What is missing in this picture?

Someone sent me an e-mail that caught my eye enough to open it up and see if it was a good money making opportunity on-line. For $1 they would give me a totally functional website that would make me at least $100 in the first 48 hours. After clicking the select button I was on a Paypal page. For 2 days they would charge me $1 and then in 48 hours I would be charged $47 a month.for all this and of course bonuses.

What actually caught my attention: (the devil at work)
  1. For $1 dollar I got a fully automated website with products and all the bells and whistles ( never seen anything for a dollar)
  2. Excited enough with sales pitch I put my e-mail address in (I will win if I risk pulling the handle)

The alarm: (Your conscious at work "is this real")
  1. Sounds too good to be true (Check it out)
  2. Make money form a website created by them, products selected by them to make money for someone they do not even know
  3. No work on my part except to pay them
  4. Did not talk about other costs (advertising largest expense, hosting, etc.)
Common Sense set in: ( the great voice that helps us come back to our senses)
  1. Why would anyone want to do all the work to make me money and I pay them $47 a month to do nothing. 
  2. The cost of $1 trail period was up in 48 hours
Thanks for these voices or little angels that whisper in your ear. I would have doing a dis-service by adding to the dishonest money earned by an dishonest affiliate so he could show you his exorbitant ClickBank account that would be my money. This enemy sucks away the hard earning of honest women or men that are under/unemployed just trying to earn extra income believing someone out there is actually honestly going to make you money on-line. I apologize to all the honest affiliates and marketers as there are a few if I hurt or offended you by this obvious scam.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment