Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The power of music

Certain songs have the power to take your mind on a journey back in time, place or event that has occurred in your life. They can be happy, sad or connect you to a specific events and/or memory of what was occurring at a specific time in your life. Hearing a song from Janis Joplin sent my mind back to a fond memory of when I first met my husband 35 years ago. It just amazes me how specific music can send you back in time.

If you have never listened to J.J. I would like to introduce you to her. She sang from her heart and had a voice that was unique. If you like the jazz and blues and want to be moved by music then try listening to Janis Joplin. She wrote music that withstands time and even though she died long before my time her music lives in my heart and memories.Find a song that can take you back in time to memories of days gone by.

Amazon.com is a great place to listen to enough lines of a song so you can decide if it is something you would like to purchase. Here is the song that sent my mind off into an event that changed my life and gave me a husband that I love even more 35 years later. This also makes a great gift for anniversaries and birthdays.

Another favorite artist of mine is "Jewel". She is a true artist has a special power of creating a song that withstands time. Jewel sings what I call "folk music". However you categorize them however you want but her songs move me. She can take my worries and cares away by listening to the words that touch you heart in a way that nothing else can do. A song that can bring tears show how powerful music can move the soul.

Piece Of My Heart
Janis Joplin - Greatest Hits18 Essential SongsYou Were Meant For MeSweet And Wild (Deluxe Edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment