Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting a job is difficult at 50

I have been looking for a job for 2 years now. Having an education by spending a small fortune came with promises and a guarantee of a bright and successful career have changed my faith in the education system in America. I have an A-B average and currently have enough credit hours to have a doctorate degree.

I just happened to get caught up in a career program because I liked helping the mentally ill. I paid the State of Kansas $100 to take a test to become a Licensed Mental Health Technician as this was equal to an RN with an AA. They said this was better than having an LPN as I had nursing and extra psychiatric training. I found out only after getting a job that working for the state is all that observed the license.

Now they have taken the License away but they took my yearly fee. I then decided to get an AA in Visual Communication again spending a fortune with the expectations of getting a better job but as it would have it they want a BA in the job market today.

Then the State of Kansas required me to get a Substance Abuse License so while going to school 1/2 time and working full-time I was let go for saving a life but not doing the paperwork perfectly. The point was saving his life so I think it was due to my age and a supervisor's grade school jealousy as she did not get credit for it.
On top of this I receive a letter from the state changing the requirements of the license. Trying to enroll to get my BA in Web Design and Interactive Media hardly none of my credits roll over so I am back to the beginning.

Many famous people have had no college degree and even the current President got an illegal and free education or he is not an American citizen. Something is wrong when $2,000,000,000 has been spent to keep this birth certificate suppressed. He is telling me to get more education for a better job and I need to save my money when he has golfed more than I have received actual interviews this past year.

Even being poor I cannot get an education without signing a promissary note that takes every penny to just get in the classes. They make sure you end up without ant extra money to help with school accessories. Be careful if you are just starting your career and find a counselor that can help you get a masters by age 23 so you can have a lifetime to pay off your loan.

Kelly Says, I am smart and will find an employer that will give me a chance or start a successful business of my own and give older people the respect they deserve. I may run for presidency as I know what everyday Americans need and even without a job I have maintained good credit by the grace of God!

Apple Mac Mini MC270LL/A DesktopDell DUAL CORE 3.0 Ghz Fast GX Computer, Big 500GB Hard Drive, 2GB RAM, DVD Burner (DVD-RW), and New Licensed Windows XP with Genuine Microsoft Authorized CD

No comments:

Post a Comment