Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tired of Same Old Advertising-SCAMS

I do not want to harp about this but aren't you tired of hearing that a bum made millions or construction worker stumbled onto making $25,000 by accident. This is all I will say about that. STOP sending me this information as it is a waste my time and yours.

When I can make $100 in a day I will tell you how without any hype and you will not be charged a dime. I will not tell you how much money I made or show you my house and car. This is out of date material so beware of the sender.

Hard work is the only way to get rich or make a living on-line. There is no magic button but persistence and gathering information is the only way to making a living on-line. A little luck will also help. Just food for thought all you need to find is 10 people that will buy products that will put $10 in your pocket. everyday. I would call that success.

No comments:

Post a Comment