Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, January 3, 2011

Are Games Changing Our Children

I read an article that said over 2 billion Kinect games were sold over just the last few months. I understand that these games use your body movements to play the game. What a amazing thing. Is this change good or bad? I am doing some more research on the subject but I will tell you my first impressions. I like the point that you have to move to make the game work. This is better than staying in one spot just moving your fingers.

As always too much of anything is bad. The types of games they play I will have to do more research on as I am not familiar with the games for older adolescents and adults. Here are a few of the games from Microsoft and I want to give them a try and let me know if you have had the opportunity to try them. What is your opinion?

Kinect SportsDance CentralKinectimalsKinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!MotionSports: Play For Real

No comments:

Post a Comment