Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ezine Articles Author-Moving Up!


I am now on my way to being a official Ezine Article Marketer and believe me it is a great accomplishment for me. After submitting my first article about 5 days ago I finally got the green light. It is exciting to know that I conquered a fear which was to write an article that many people will read. I have put in another article about Fear and I hope it will soon be accepted. I plan on continuing to write and do research on different products.

I want to try and build a list of followers. This is my next step. I want to gain your confidence and prove that their are honest people trying to make an honest days pay without any pressure or hype. I know it can be done. I was told that the money is in the list and slowly I hope to pioneer a whole new type of marketing that may change the course of internet marketing. Don't worry I will never forget where I came from but let me have my moment of fame. Kelly Says, Be the first follower and I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment