Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Create Memories in a Unique Way

Going through an old box of pictures and old movies my memories came flowing. They were happy and sad but only I knew the story behind them. Photos can't talk and if only I could find a way to change this. I thought what a waste of our life's history. I couldn't just throw them away, yet, I knew that they would eventually end up in the trash. How I could make the pictures speak and give them life was my problem? I always wished I could know the stories behind my grandparents old photos. I knew my family would like to know about my lifetime of memories.

Searching the web I came across a unique company called "IMemories" and it was the answer to not only my pictures and movies but also to saving space. This was the answer and I could throw 3 boxes of pictures away without losing anything. I was leaving a legacy of my life for generations to come. I could talk for the pictures passing them to my future generations.

One thing that concerned me was changing technology. Putting memories on CD would it get into new technology and still be there. No matter how fast technology changes they usually create a way to put old data onto new forms so this would be an endless collection for many generations to come. I now could let go and discard the old photographs and movies without fear. Kelly Says, Cherish the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment