Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Getting Focused

I am starting to really make an effort to focus in on my niche and we will see where it goes from here. If it takes some trial and error at least will learn. We are all human and make mistakes but learning from them that is how we benefit. I decided that as I blog I learn that it is easy to get off the topic. This tells me that I am searching for a niche that I can profit from.
Another goal is to start a new page that contains on-line terminology. I was told that adding pages to a blog is beneficial  when blogging so I am giving it a try. I will add new words that I feel would be helpful to newbies and they can all be found in one place. I feel that it wastes a lot of time to have to search the web just to understand a the term.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment