Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beware of Web Sites Made to Order

Continuing to explore the world of selling other peoples products on the internet is a exciting challenge. My attempts have been great learning experiences. I will not get rich overnight but what it has cost me is only time. Pretty soon I will be at a point where I have to make a move. I am very skeptical about these internet marketers that want to set up your website and do everything for you. You just click 3 times.
Another thing I have noticed is that I get many duplicate e-mails selling the same product but with a different name. I am no genius but I do know that you cannot sell products to me when I receive the same e-mail from the original money making guru. Beware of gifts that have the same product name but come from different people as you may be spending money that will get you IN DEBT. Kelly Says, I hope we will help each other make learn to make money by understanding all the different ways to make it first.  .

No comments:

Post a Comment