Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Vote for an idea not a man.

After the Town Hall debates last night my eyes were really opened. They are so far out of touch of what it is really like to live in America today as an ordinary American with a ordinary job if you even have one. This is what should think about before you pull that lever or press that button.

On November 6th vote for an idea that the man has and not the person or you will be disappointed every time even if is someone from your party. Man is never perfect and you will never agree with all he does and this is a fact. An idea or set of principles, morals and rules will survive so look at the man and how he lives and his record for making decisions. This will help you decide if he is honest and the man for the job.

Here is my reasons that changed my mind after the Presidential debates:

  • They really have no clue what it is like to have to roll pennies to buy milk or get gas to go to work.
  • They do not understand what it is like to have no job at all or even any prospects of getting one.
  • Employers are not like they use to be as you are easily replaced with 500 people applying for one job.
  • Young people that are just getting out of college will soon realize that there are no jobs unless they trained for a specific field like nursing or any type of job that can not use machines to do the job.
  • They are really out of touch with the middle class to the poor people in our country.
  • I am a Republican because their beliefs, principles and morals are closer to mine.
  • The government has spent so much wasted money that could of helped Americans losing their homes or starting businesses that would help our economy.
I am not rich at all so it is a farce to think that all Republicans are wealthy. Last night the Democrats tried to make women victims and we are not. My vote stands for more than just a President but a way of life and an idea that is fading away. The Constitution that our forefathers wrote is more then yellowing but wilting away and we need to get back to the basics.

FREEDOM is what we are losing. Obama does not even think we can make our own decisions about how to raise our families. This is scary and my vote is against this agenda or idea that he has. As a person he may be okay but as a President of this country he is a poor role model for my children. When a high official throws a fit like a 2 year old it makes me ill.

Kelly Says. "What is going to happen if we have the same thing for 4 more years. I think that a President should only have 4 years and no more. They gain too much power and forget who the bosses really are. THE PEOPLE! Let me raise my family the way I feel best and I want the government out of my life unless it is a country issue. God Bless America."

PS: I balance my very small budget and live off of almost no money so maybe I should run for president. VOTE FOR KELLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment