Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Blogging for myself

I have been blogging for over 1 year and just hit the 1000 person that read my blog according to the stats. I have less posts on my creative blog than I have on all of my blogs. I have made about $1.78 since conception of my blogs and have not met my goal of $1000 dollars on a free blog.

Maybe it is really true that you cannot make money unless you risk putting money into a web page. Well I have had a great time anyway and whether you read my blog or not I had a lot of fun writing or I would not do it. I would like to know if anyone has made money without spending any money on the internet.

One thing that is great about a free blog is that I did not lose any money but the time I spent writing posts. One day I still have hope that I will break the code to making money on-line by selling other peoples products.  Blogging has taught me many things and I had a great time learning and trying something new.

Kelly Says, "I still can dream!"

No comments:

Post a Comment