Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is Anyone Out There?

The reason for this title is the goal of how to make $100 of profit off the internet everyday of the week. I could live comfortably with this. Why doesn't anyone want to share the wealth. One person makes millions and I can't even make a few bucks. This is because most on-line business products that were sold to unsuspecting people were bunk and they found out they were not worth the money or everyone that wanted to buy them already have. The rest of the customers are just information seekers.

I hope that people will quit trying to scam people and give on-line business products a bad name. Desperate people do desperate things. I recently answered a job advertisement that was a pure scam. I received a check for $4000.00 by Federal Express. Wanting to believe that this person really needed an assistant to help him I accepted the check. It looked real and was from Chase Manhattan Bank. I was to take my wage of $500 and send the rest to an orphanage. Thinking about how much I needed the job and money survival set in and I was blinded for a moment. At that moment reality hit and I realized it would look as if I made $4000 when I really did not.

I proceeded to call my bank and they told me to bring it to them as it was a scam. Disheartened by the whole build up and let down I knew that I was almost the victim of a scam. All I wanted was a job and the offer came from a legitimate site. How can people be this cruel to hit someone when they are already at a low.

Is there anyone out there that really does have a job or a real on-line business proposition that will help me achieve my goal of making a living. I have worked very hard to try and get employment and I am insulted, annoyed and downright disgusted that anyone would do this to another human being. Is anyone out there on the up and up and if you are where are you?  Would you believe that the guy e-mailed me and wondered why I hadn't cashed the check and completed my work. Watch out for yourself and if you think it's right, double check again.

Delivering Justice Work @ Home Scams: They Just Dont Pay! Dvd

No comments:

Post a Comment