Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Taken by the word FREE

I just want to apologize for y previous post. In no small terms I was caught up in the word FREE. After thinking about what I did the free had attachments. In other words, free was not free. When you get desperate and see a chance to get help making money on-line by a person that has made fortunes on-line you get tunnel vision.

After some thought I realized that all I have done was encouraged my followers and friends was to give their e-mail address to a person that I really have no clue if he is good or not. When you are seeing your whole life's work going down the drain you do not think clear. All you see is the words, CONTEST, FREE, MAKING MONEY ON-LINE, your brain goes against the little voice inside that says, don't do it."

I see the power of this type of advertising. I am sorry for asking you to join a contest as all I seen yesterday was the opportunity and positives. Being desperate to make money in this economy can make a person act totally our of character. Today I realize that it was a dirty trick and the negatives of falling into this type of advertising was not worth the post encouraging you to just join the contest.

They got my e-mail and all my followers, family and friends. Everything they offered for free was useless. I just had published a post "Free is not free" three days ago and did exactly what I warned others not to fall for. Everything FREE has attachments unless it has to do with family, friends or nature. I can see how easily these powerful words can cause you to act without thinking. It even caused me go against my mission, vision and values for this blog.

Kelly Says, "Just ignore my last post and I will delete it in a few days. I am very sorry and hope to never get caught up in the moment again with the word FREE and CONTEST"

No comments:

Post a Comment