Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Friday, April 29, 2011

Survey's That Really Make You Money

Send Earnings is a way to make extra money especially when you use it to purchase products through them. Reading e-mails earns you a little money but it takes a lot of time before you get to $30.00 and then it takes a couple months to get your money. This year I did my taxes on a site they recommended and I actually got $4.50 of the amount back.

When you take surveys you earn a little but purchasing products through their site you could actually make money very rapidly. The products are things a lot of people order anyway so why not help a neighbor save money. One thing that caught my attention is you earn 50% of the money of a referral that purchases anything from their sites.

One way to help each person earn money is by the "Pay it Forward" method. I do not have enough friends to refer but by working together, neighbors helping neighbors we could all profit from this. I would do the same for you if it would help you to make money just by letting you refer me. Direct TV offers up to $100 total each year taken off you satellite bill for 10 referrals.

In this economy we should all help one another anyway we can. I would help you if it saved you money with a referral. I give you my account number for Direct TV if you are getting it already and you help me save $10 that month.

I would never do anything to hurt you and I am not out to steal your e-mail address to fill your in-box with unwanted e-mails. Honesty and trust is something that seems rare these days but I only want to help others and in turn help save money on everyday living expenses.


Kelly Says, Helping each other in small ways in this economy save money is the good neighbor policy that occurred in the old days needs to be brought back in a new form. Please leave me a comment if you can see a way someone could hurt you when doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment