Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Monday, April 4, 2011

Learning and Earning Money

You are never to old to learn and it is great to earn some money while doing it. I love to write and learn new things but what good is learning unless you can share what you learn with others. Knowledge is the key to growth as a person. It builds your confidence especially when you realize that others feel you have a talent for it. There are many businesses that need articles for many different topics. You can't lose as you learn and you earn. God gave you a brain to use so do not let it decay.

When I first started blogging I did not think others would hire me to write small articles about all types of subjects. Was I wrong! Here is how it started to work for me. I was asked to write an article on tractors and safety. It was fairly generic but with a little creativity, gathering the needed information I was able to write about 300 words in a short period of time.

They set the guidelines which were it had to contain a select amount of keywords and how many words they wanted. The biggest challenge was putting in a density of 2-3 keywords when there was 7 keywords. This did take some time and creativity but once I did my first article like this I learned ways to speed up the length of time it took to write this article.

The challenge was a great defeat and I learned while earning some cash. Not to bad for someone that wasn't sure if writing for money was even possible. I look forward to my next challenge which is developing a website for someone else and making money. Actually applying the skills of writing, web design and interactive media has been a great experience. I am now reaping the benefits of what I love to do and learning and earning is the reward.

Kelly Says, use your brain and don't let fear stop you from trying something new!   

No comments:

Post a Comment