Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Thursday, October 21, 2010

COMING BACK-Flu Bug bit me but did not stop me

The flue is a bad sickness to come down with because it comes out of the middle of nowhere, with little or no warning, and takes its time about going away. I was sick for 7 days with it and still am out of sorts. This caused me a trip to the hospital and money I do not have as I am unemployed. It is my worst nightmare at this time in life but looking at the whole picture there is never a good time to get the flu. With that said there is no way around it because you have to have to stop and take time to nurse myself back to health because if you do it only half way you end up in the hospital like me dehydrated and really sick.

As I sat in the hospital I began to think how the flu is like the sickness that is going on in our country. It was like an invisible microbe infected some parts of the government and instead of letting it get totally better we just patched it up hoping it would not get sick again. This did not happen and the way you can tell is by all the civil unrest in your communities and country. Pretend you are the doctor of the United States and the only thing you have the cure in your fingertips. All you have to do is VOTE for the candidate that you feel has the right cure to make the sickness better. Remember there is no right or wrong answer but doing nothing may end the United States in the hospital and the cure gets weaker if not used in time. I just want you to think about this and I will get back with you on my next post soon.

Just wanted to let you know that I am not abandoning my blog but it was just put on hold for a couple weeks due to illness. I'M BACK now so stay tuned as I have a lot to say now that I am feeling better. Recovery is great and it gives you time to really think about things. It changes your perspective when you are lying in a bed helpless. I am bursting at the seams about all I want to say. Until then remember to STAY HEALTHY and WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER YOU TOUCH ANYTHING. YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE THEM INVISIBLE BUT DEADLY MICROBES CAN ATTACK YOU!

Keep in ind that NOVEMBER 2 is just around the corner and I have a little longer to convince you to vote.As I laid in the hospital bed I realized that the same flu bug is hitting our government and if we do not nurse it back to health then it may affect important things like FREEDOM, COUNTRY and GOD.

Kelly Says, Do not let an invisible microbe that we can't see, but know it is there, attempt to weaken or kill the strong foundation that we have worked hard to keep ourselves and our nation healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment