Download Competitors' Tested Keywords - KeywordSpy
251652_Buy 1, Get 1 Free 4x6 prints. Unlimited quantity

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

AN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN

I am tired of all the e-mails I receive just because you inquired into something that looked interesting? I am really tired of receiving 10 e-mails all saying the same thing. I am going to make an effort to begin an advertising campaign that is not going to fill your in-box with unwanted, pushy and sneaky tactics. You can either hit my blog either by accident or by choice. If you like what you see then buy it if not don't. Things that you NEED are not the same as things you WANT.

Consumers are smart and should be treated as so. I do not like people that tell me I will get something free and then by way of a squeeze page they send me e-mails that I instantly delete without even reading it. I resent commercials that treat you as if you are stupid because you aren't. I am just an honest American trying to learn the on-line internet business without spending my last dime. If by some chance I figure out this new way of making money on-line as an affiliate then the information you get from me will not cost you anything. I am grateful to be born in a country that people can go from rags to riches but I will not brag that I made millions overnight as most of the advertisements I have received.

I want to gain your trust in an honest way and it will not push you into buying something that you do not need. Every product that I personally will market will be worth the money or I will not show it. Prepare yourself for a unique and delightful experience of shopping on-line. Kelly Says, Have a Great Thanksgiving!
 
Undress for Success: The Naked Truth about Making Money at HomeMake a Fortune Promoting Other People's Stuff Online: How Affiliate Marketing Can Make You RichOnline Job Compass: Your Guide To Finding Legitimate Work From Home Jobs! AAA+++ (Brand New)Make More Money With Effective Ads

No comments:

Post a Comment